BRIDESMAID WEDDING GIFT CANDLE
//BRIDESMAID BESPOKE WEDDING CANDLE
Treat your fabulous Bridesmaid to a thoughtful personalised candle. You could even gift it to a loved one as a Bridesmaid proposal candle to truly show them how special they are to you!
This flattering gift will make your Bridesmaid feel extremely loved & would make the perfect finishing touch to the momentous occasion!
Choose an essential oil scent of their pleasing to complete this bespoke gift. You can also choose to add an optional gift card for ease.
To personalise your candle with your gorgeous Bridesmaid's name [ &/or wedding date] just add their name & date if applicable to the 'notes & instructions' box at the checkout.
'__ Thank you for being my Bridesmaid'
'__ will you be my Bridesmaid?'
We're sure your Bridesmaid's will love this thoughtful & planet friendly present!
- The wooden wicks we use in our candles burn slower than more traditional cotton wicks.
- This candle is made from sustainable soy wax offering a longer and cleaner burn. It also means it's vegan friendly & cruelty free.
- 100% pure natural Essential Oils [no synthetic fragrances or chemicals].
- The candle sizes we offer for our Bridesmaid listings are our 120ml [small] & 180ml [medium] jars which we think are ideal gifting sizes.
- Approximate burn time of these candles are 25 hours [120ml size] & 40 hours [180ml size].
- The candle is hand poured in an attractive apothecary style and recyclable amber glass jar. It is sealed with an aluminium lid, which make a refreshing & sustainable alternative to plastic.
- Comes in a hand stamped recycled cardboard box filled with recycled cardboard filling.
- Candle label and internal note & instructions printed on recycled brown paper.
- Bouclé candles were founded in Hackney. Hand-poured & packaged by us, Louise & Ben, in Brighton & East London.
We strongly advise you to burn the candle for at least two hours during your first burn. This allows the melt pool to reach the edges of the candle and avoids tunnelling.
Always try to trim the tip of your wick between each light to 4mm. This enables to wax to travel up the wick properly to feed the flame and will ensure best results from your stunning gifted candle.