MAID OF HONOUR PROPOSAL & GIFT THANK YOU WEDDING CANDLE
// MAID OF HONOUR WEDDING CANDLE
You've chosen a very specific loved one to be your chief bridesmaid, why not now gift them a gorgeous candle, bespoke to their role, as a gesture of how loved and important they are to you in your life!
This wedding related gift personal to your Maid of Honour will add an enhancing finishing touch to perfect the day and make them feel as special as they are. Choose an essential oil scent combination below, individually chosen to match their taste...
To personalise the candle, simply fill in the blanks of one of the chosen options below with your Maid of Honour's name and your wedding date, if applicable, into the 'notes/instructions' box at checkout.
Choose an option of your choice from:
'___'s Maid of Honour _/_/_'
'___ Thank you for being my Maid of Honour'
'___ will you be my Maid of Honour?'
You can also choose to add one of our handprinted cards to your 'Maid of Honour' themed candle, by choosing the '+ card' option below!
- The wooden wicks used in these candles burn slower than traditional cotton wicks, resulting in a longer lasting candle.
- This candle is made from sustainable, vegan soy wax offering a longer and cleaner burn. It also means it's cruelty free as well as being a renewable natural resource.
- 100% pure natural Essential Oils [no synthetic fragrances, chemicals or colours].
- The candle sizes available for our Maid of Honour options are 120ml [S] & 180ml [M] jars which we think make the perfect gifting sizes.
- Approximate burn time of these candles are 25 hours [120ml] & 40 hours [180ml].
- The candles are hand poured in attractive apothecary style and recyclable amber glass jars which can also be repurposed after use. They are sealed with an aluminium lid, which is a refreshing and more sustainable option to fully plastic.
- Come in a hand stamped recycled cardboard box filled with recycled cardboard filling.
- Candle label and internal note & instructions printed on recycled brown paper.
- Bouclé candles were founded in Hackney. Hand-poured & packaged by us, Louise & Ben, in Brighton & East London.
Candle care tips...
We advise you to burn the candle for at least two hours, during your first burn. This allows the melt pool to reach the edges of the candle and avoids tunnelling.
Always try to trim the tip of your wick between each light to 4mm. This enables to wax to travel up the wick properly to feed the flame and will ensure you get the best results from your gorgeously gifted candle.