Based from our signature candle scent blends, our essential oil rattan reed diffusers offer beautiful flame free fragrance in any room!
With base notes of rose & floral mid notes of palmarosa combined with the top notes of petitgrain exuding fruity botanicals, you will be transported back to a blossoming terrace in the middle of summer.
We also have the option of adding a beautiful hand printed card to your order making it perfect for effortless gifting. Simply select 'Yes [+£2]' for the hand printed card option above. If you would like us to hand write a message in the card for you, enter your message in the box provided above.
- Hand-poured in our home studios, the combination of 100% natural and pure essential oils with sweet almond oil makes a perfect mix and also means the ingredients we use are vegan, cruelty free with no added artificial chemicals, colours or fragrances.
- The 100ml scent blend comes in a 125ml amber glass bottle with an aluminium lid, both recyclable, as well as 8 reeds to insert and turn as needed for low-maintenance natural fragrance.
- The packaging is completely plastic free, recycled & recyclable, comprising of a kraft brown cardboard box & shredded paper filling. Also includes a recycled paper information and instruction booklet.
- We advise you to turn the reeds every few days or when the fragrance gets faint for best results.
- The essential oil scent throw will last approximately 2 months dependent on temperature and environment.
- All of our reed diffusers are hand-poured in East London & Brighton by us, Louise & Ben.
SAFETY INFORMATION & INGREDIENTS
Contains: Citronellyl formate, Citronellyl tiglate, Geranyl acetate, Geranyl formate, Menthone, Nerol, Neryl acetate, beta-Caryophyllene, beta-Pinene, d,l-Isomenthone, lLimonene.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Place on a protective surface. Do not place on surfaces such as polished wood to avoid surface damage. This is a flame free fragrance: do not attempt to light the diffuser reeds. Keep away from fire. Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources to avoid drying out the reeds. Do not consume. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils can cause damage to some finishes.
Warning: Keep only in original container. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water. May produce an allergic reaction. May cause an allergic skin reaction. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment.